The RSA Course is an introduction to the Hospitality Industry where service of alcohol is required. We have run may restaurants and cafés over the last 20 years and we know the importance to keep up to date with changing legislation, fines and penalties. Our course only aims to provide and update you with current knowledge within the alcohol industry.
Learning with us is all about flexibility:
Upon successful completion of the Introduction to RSA course
your statement of attendance is available to
Print your own certificate
Learn 100% Online
Full support as you progress
* Sell or serve alcohol responsibly
* Assist customers to drink within appropriate limits
* Assess alcohol affected customers and identify customers to whom sale or service must be refused Refuse to provide alcohol
* Our online course is less than 2 hours
* Our online course is multiple choice
* Our online course is 100% online
* Our online course is user friendly
* Our online course works on all devices
* The online course has been developed to give you knowledge within the industry.
* The responsible sale of alcohol course not an approved RSA program. Course only online & a statement of attendance is issued. You need to complete an accredited unit of competency to obtain a statement of attainment to get your physical white card or to obtain any licence or to hold any licencing requirements for rsa, rsg or the basic food handlers course. Only an rto can provide this.
* Please research your State or Territory's legislation and regulations.
* You will be issued a certificate of attendance on 100% completion.